- Releases 0
Updates (1/28): Made the plugin compatible with Sketch 53 beta.
This is a Sketch Plugin I created upon a request from our Mozilla UX team. As a memember of the UX team we usually have to create different specs using Sketch, and we have to manually add a "Table of Contents" page to list out the contents. For this plugin you can just press the shortcut and it will automatically generate a Table of Contents page for you. (There are some rules to follow when you create your spec.)
- Artboard size: larger than 1440 x 1024 preferred.
- Artboard order: top first (Export as PDF order).
- Having a Cover as the first artboard & Release Notes or Version History as the second (Support multiple version history pages now).
- Use Folders named "Header1" & "Header2" as first level titles & second level titles.
Example File structure
- Release Notes
- Topic A (using Header1)
- Topic A-1 (using Header2)
- Topic A-2 (using Header2)
- Topic A-3 (using Header2)
- Topic B (using Header1)
- Topic B-1 (using Header2)
- Topic B-2 (using Header2)
- Topic C (using Header1)
Checkout the Example Sketch file for more information: https://github.com/youwenliang/Table-of-Contents/blob/master/Example.sketch
Table of Contents will be generated after the Cover artboard.
Shortcut: control + option + ⌘command + T
You can change the artboard background color, or change the margin and font size according to the amount of your contents.
Refresh / Delete your ToC:
If you've already generated a Table of Contents, you can click the button (control + option + ⌘command + T) again to refresh or delete your current Table of Contents.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 214 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 2 downloads this month
About this plugin
youwenliang published this plugin 4y ago.
v1.2.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.