- Releases 0
Don't draw a shape and type text. Write your story, process or task first, then make shapes with the text automatically. It's just speedy and super simple.
- Upgrade for Sketch 42 APIs
- Change structures
- Connector Auto Upate
- Fix the location of Group and shape is not matched.
- Install Sektch Toolbox
- Download the flowmate Zip file and extract it.
- Copy the folder to the plugin folder (Open up Sketch, and go to
Reveal Plugins Folder…to open it.)
- The 'flowmate' plugin is appeared in the
How to Use
Just add the label first,
And press magic keys like
- Ctrl+Shift+P : Process
- Ctrl+Shift+D : Decision
- Ctrl+Shift+L : Label
- Ctrl+Shift+R : Reference
- Ctrl+Shift+C : Connect
lib/options.js if you wanna use your own options like shape/border colors and so on.
- [ ] Group and connect to/from group
- [ ] Smart align - to align Decision and other symbol
- [ ] Smart connect - really hard :-(
- [ ] Option dialog - Change shape/connector/border color and so on...
The flowmate is inspired by AEFlowchart. The concept is great and I use some codes he made. Thanks tadija!
The style of flowchart, espacially the decision symbol, is based on Communicating Design 2nd edition by Dan Brown. His book is one of the best UX book in my opinion even he doesn't know me ;-)
utom and marcosvidal
When I stared to develop my own plugin, there code is great examples.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 149 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 4 downloads this month
About this plugin
wodory published this plugin 4y ago.
v0.2.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.