- Releases 0
Sketch Plugin: Decimal Number Generator
This plugin is made for Sketch product designers working on trading, finance and other industries dealing with specific, custom, complex numbers. Specifically, you'll be able to quickly select text layers and within a moment generate decimal, custom number values and more. You can also add preffix/suffix of currency, percentages, degree types etc.
- Download as a .zip or clone on desktop
- Double click the downloaded .sketch file to install immediately, or...
- Drag the downloaded file into your Sketch /Plugins folder
How to use:
- Do the design magic
- Launch the plugin from the plugin menu
- Select all text layers to generate new decimal and custom character values
- Optional: Specify example output, e.g. '0.1234'; will return 4 random decimals, first number randomised 0-9 for each of the selected text fields
- Optional: Adjust custom settings: number of decimals, first number: randomised range 0-9, or specific number 0-9; custom character preffix/suffix (currencies, types, degrees, percentages etc.)
- Hit generate to override your text fields
- Share with a friend
v1.0: Initial release
Hello's, feedback, requests etc:
firstname.lastname@example.org / http://vaexperience.com
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 6 downloads all–time
- 2 downloads this week
- 6 downloads this month
About this plugin
vaexperience published this plugin 24d ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.