- Releases 1
Marketch is a Sketch plugin that helps you generate html page from Sketch file where you can get measures and CSS styles directly.
- This plugin requires artboard to work.
- Download the latest release at: https://github.com/tudou527/marketch/releases
- Double click
- Select pages and artboards in the upper left corner.
- Select an element to view its location and CSS styles on the right side of the page.
- Select an element and hover another to see the spacing between them.
The plugin is in active development, any help would be appreciated.
If you believe you have found a bug, please open an issud according to this template.
If you want to contribute to our code base, here's a contribution guide. Feel free to open a pull request.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 1113 downloads all–time
- 7 downloads this week
- 29 downloads this month
About this plugin
tudou527 published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.0.24 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.