- Releases 10
Semantic Export from Sketch into Framer
1. Import States
How to use
- Choose layers & run to import Framer Layers with selected States (or all States).
- Paste generated code from clipboard.
- Support points for code & auto-exporting images with required pixel density
- Relative layers: get coordinates to parent Artboard or parent Group
- Devices support: ready for Desktop/iOS/Android prototyping
2. Export Prototype
How to use
- Include layers in Scene by marking them exportable
- Generate scene for entire page or selected artboards
- Paste code into Framer and save project
- Custom code: expand generated prototypes with your own logic
- Reimport: your Custom code will be saved on reimport
- Create Framer project, choose device type and save it.
- Open plugin’s panel via Plugins/Framer Inventory/Show Panel
- Select the same device type on panel and you are ready!
You are welcome to suggest ideas and report bugs (ideally with sketch files included). For better communication I suggest using Github issues but you can ping @framerinventory on Twitter as well.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 239 downloads all–time
- 2 downloads this week
- 5 downloads this month
About this plugin
timurnurutdinov published this plugin 3y ago.
v3.3.0 is the latest of 10 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.