- Releases 14
Content Generator for Sketch
Content generator allows you quickly create dummy data such as avatars, names, geo location data etc.
Generating dummy text
You can create a custom string by combining any of these options:
- plain text (example: banana)
- random number from range (example: [0-20] )
- random item from an array (example: [banana~apple~grapes] )
An example of a combined string: $[0-999],[10-99] [new~used~old]
Which would result in "$321,34 old" or "$12,75 new"
Generating custom images
In Sketch app use
Plugins\Content Generator\Images\Custom plugin to specify path to your own folder with images
- Download Zip and Extract it to a folder
- In Sketch app
Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- In the Preferences window, click on the cog-wheel icon, and select
Show Plugins Folderfrom the dropdown.
- Place the extracted folder directly to the Plugins folder (nesting might not work atm)
Sketch plugin manager
Installation via Sketch Plugin Manager: In the 'Catalog' tab of the Sketch Plugin Manager window search for 'Content Generator'
- More types of data
- Fetch content directly from different online sources
- Easier extensibility
Feature requests & feedback
Ping me on twitter or follow for updates.
- Open Console app
- Type Sketch In filter box like so
- Run broken plugin
- Submit output of the Console app via Github issues or twitter toghether with the version of your Sketch app
Author Timur Carpeev
Number plugins Liu Liu
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 11657 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 8 downloads this month
About this plugin
timuric published this plugin 6y ago.
v1.2.0 is the latest of 14 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.