- Releases 0
An experimental plugin to create gameplays directly from Sketch. Experience games created by Sketch Play here.
Make sure you have the latest version of Sketch installed. (Sketch 40+)
- Download the ZIP file of this repository
- Double click on
How to use:
- Create an artboard larger than 300px width and height.
- Draw rectangles on the artboard: These rectangles convert into bricks. (only RECTANGLES are supported at the moment).
- Name the artboard: This becomes the caption for your game.
- Select the artboard and click 'Plugins > Sketch Play'. (cmd + J)
Fill color of the rectangles and artboard will be used while creating the breakout game.
Note: This is a proof of concept plugin for using Sketch app to create gameplays. It only supports ‘Breakout’ game at the moment. I will be adding more games very soon.
Feel free to contact me for any suggestions or critique.