- Releases 0
Sketch Isometric Plugin
Ctrl + shift + I
Generate Isometric views from Artboards and Rectangles in Sketch app.
- Select source Artboard / Rectangle
Ctrl + shift + Ior Run plugin from 'Plugins > Sketch Isomeric > Generate Isometric View'
- Select Rotate direction, adjust 'Depth' and 'Scale' as per your requirements and hit 'Done'
- Use Magic Mirror (free version) or Angle Plugin (free) to map the contents of your artboard to the generated isometric shape.
This plugin DOES NOT
- Map artboard contents to the generated isometric shapes. See step 4 above for details.
- Support rounded corners. If anyone knows how to do this, please reach out to me.
More examples ...
Can we have some GIFs please ...
Colors of the sides can be changed manually after quiting the plugin. Just select the appropriate shape and update fill with your desired color.
Map Top Surface
Magic Mirror plugin can be used to map the desired artboard on top of the Isometric view.
- Install via Sketch Runner or Sketchpacks by searching for Sketch Isometric.
Make sure you have the latest version of Sketch installed. (Sketch 40+)
- Download the ZIP file of this repository
- Double click on
You can also do isometric illustrations like these ...
Feel free to contact me for any suggestions or critique.
Thanks / Credits
Thanks to Gokulan Vikash for collaborating and adding really cool features.
Illustrations inspired from Nitish Khagwal, Cognitive-scale and many others.
Thanks to Tim Wantland and Kyle Pedersen for inspiration and moral support :)
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 1279 downloads all–time
- 77 downloads this week
- 335 downloads this month
About this plugin
sureskumar published this plugin 3mos ago.
v2.1.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.