- Releases 5
Rather than go through this readme, check out the website. It's much better.
Easily check your designs against the 8 different types of colorblindness. In addition, run a pair of colors against WCAG 2.0 standards.
- Download this file and double click to install.
You can obviously select any of the options below, but try speeding up your workflow with Sketch Runner and just typing the commands into that.
- Brings up the Stark window. From here you can check your current screen or artboard against the 8 different types of colorblindness and also check a pair of color's contrast.
- Jump straight to a simulation by selecting any one of the 8 types of colorblindness.
The colorblind simulation has the following hotkeys available:
- ↑↓ - Cycle between the 8 types of colorblindness.
- ←→ - Cycle between the artboards in your document.
- -numpad - - Zoom out on an artboard.
- +numpad + - Zoom in on an artboard.
- If you have two layers selected, jump straight to checking the contrast of them both.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 4614 downloads all–time
- 51 downloads this week
- 283 downloads this month
About this plugin
stark-contrast published this plugin 2y ago.
v1.6.0 is the latest of 5 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.