- Releases 0
Swap the selected symbols and/or symbol instances to another master, or swap entire libraries.
- cmd option shift w - Swap the selected symbols and/or symbol instances to another master
- cmd option shift b - Swap all symbols from one library to another
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.1 and later).
- Download and open symbol-swapper-master.zip
- Navigate to Symbol Swapper.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 0.11 - Added support for migrating all symbols from current document to library, and added report for ignored symbols.
- 0.10 - Performance optimizations, bug fixes and support for Sketch 50.
- 0.9 - Fixed bug introduced in Sketch 48 as MSLayerPaster functionality was changed. Added new functionality to swap libraries individually.
- 0.8 - Symbol list for Let Me Choose is now sorted alphabetically, and allows for freeform searching.
- 0.7 - Added option to rename instances to master name, settings are now cached per document.
- 0.6 - When swapping a single selection, the match will be pre-selected in symbol list if found.
- 0.5 - Improved handling for when last used library no longer exists, improved performance when swapping siblings.
- 0.4 - Bug fixes for referencing current document.
- 0.3 - Added ability to choose a symbol of a different name, and to only swap selected instance (not siblings).
- 0.2 - Updated description in manifest.
- 0.1 - Initial commit.
Copyright (c) 2018 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 225 downloads all–time
- 6 downloads this week
- 30 downloads this month
About this plugin
sonburn published this plugin 7mos ago.
v0.11.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.