- Releases 0
Generate a sheet of symbol instances from your current document or a library.
- cmd option shift i - Generate a sheet of symbol instances from your current document or a library
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.1 and later).
- Download and open symbol-instance-sheet-master.zip
- Navigate to Symbol Instance Sheet.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 0.8 - Fix for plugin failing when Current Document selected as source.
- 0.7 - Library list is now sorted alphabetically.
- 0.6 - Utilizing MSShareableObjectReference for importing in Sketch 50, reinstated old method for previous versions of Sketch.
- 0.5 - Fix for localSymbolForSymbol_inLibrary being deprecated in Sketch 50.
- 0.4 - Added plugin icon to manifest for Sketch 50.
- 0.3 - Fix for Sketch 48 change of currentView to contentDrawView.
- 0.2 - Renamed Close button to Cancel.
- 0.1 - Initial commit.
Copyright (c) 2018 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 296 downloads all–time
- 4 downloads this week
- 21 downloads this month
About this plugin
sonburn published this plugin 9mos ago.
v0.8.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.