- Releases 2
Locate all instances of a selected symbol or instance. Select an instance in the list of results to jump to it's location.
- cmd option shift l - Locate all instances of the selected symbol or instance
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.2 and later).
- Download and open symbol-instance-locator-master.zip
- Navigate to Symbol Instance Locator.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 1.1 - Code optimizations and dialog frame will now be smaller if a small set of results are returned.
- 1.0 - Found instances now display image of the instance, page where the instance reside, and instance name.
- 0.3 - Converted list of instances to NSButtons, which when selected, will now navigate user to location of instance.
- 0.2 - Added appcast plugin support for Sketch 45 and later. Significantly improved processing time, and presentation of results.
- 0.1 - Initial commit. Functional, but rudimentary and will be improved upon.
Copyright (c) 2017 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.