- Releases 0
Quickly select all layers of a type, whose name matches or contains a given string.
- cmd option shift p - Configure and run Presto Selecto
Once installed, Sketch will automatically notify you when an update is available (version 0.4 and later).
- Download and open presto-selecto-master.zip
- Navigate to Presto Selecto.sketchplugin and copy/move to your plugins directory
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- 0.7 - General optimizations.
- 0.6 - Added plugin icon to manifest for Sketch 50.
- 0.5 - Added the ability to select symbol masters and instances, and match within a group's ancestors.
- 0.4 - Matching strings is now optional, meaning you can simply select layers of a type within a parent of a type. Fixed appcast.xml issue.
- 0.3 - Matching against Everything now allows for a parent, a parent can now also be a group, and added the ability to search for shapes.
- 0.2 - Verbiage improvements.
- 0.1 - Initial commit.
Copyright (c) 2018 Jason Burns (Sonburn). See LICENSE.md for further details.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 93 downloads all–time
- 4 downloads this week
- 9 downloads this month
About this plugin
sonburn published this plugin 6mos ago.
v0.7.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.