- Releases 0
Sketch User Flows
This plugin exports every artboard in your design document and allows you to create a user flows document for clients by populating a template.
- Export for User Flows (⌃⇧E)
- Populate User Flows (⌃⇧P)
- Download the repository using this link
- Unzip the files from the ZIP
- In Sketch 3, select
Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder...from the menu bar
- Put the (downloaded, unzipped) folder in here
In your visual design document...
- Pages should be given a number and title separated by a space e.g.:
- 01 Welcome
- 02 Signin
- Artboards should have a number and title separated by a space e.g.:
- 02.1 Sign in
- 02.2 Sign in success
- 02.3 Sign in failure
- To hide a page or artboard, start the name with an underscore (e.g.):
- _01 Welcome
- _02.1 Sign in
- Add a text layer named
User Flow Descriptionto each artboard (screen) where you want a description in the user flow doc (you can hide this text layer if you like)
- Run the Export for User Flows plugin
- Fill in the project name and version number
- Create a new User Flow doc by going
File > New From Template > Ribot Visual Doc iPhone 6
- Run the Populate User Flows plugin
- Save your User Flow doc
Tested on Sketch 3.3 and 3.4
Copyright 2014 ribot Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 113 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 8 downloads this month
About this plugin
ribot published this plugin 4y ago.
v1.1.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.