- Releases 0
COMPATIBILITY: Chart works only with Sketch 52 or higher.
Chart is a Sketch plugin that uses real or random data to create the most popular charts. Chart supports copy-paste from text editors like: Notes, Word, Google Docs, etc, and copy-paste tabulated data from Google Sheets. Read more on Medium
How to use Chart
- Line chart, area chart, stacked area chart and stream graph.
- Pie chart, donut chart, progress bar and gauge chart.
- Bar charts, sparklines, scatter plot.
To try Chart in action you can use these references for random data:
- Line Chart, Vertical/Horizontal Bar Chart, Area Chart, Stacked Area Chart, Stream Graph —
- Pie Chart, Donut Chart —
items: 5(categories count should be equal to canvases count);
- Progress Bar, Solid Gauge Chart —
items: 1(categories count should be equal to canvases count, items always should be equal to 1);
- Sparkline —
items: 20(categories count should be equal to canvases count);
- Scatter Plot —
items: 20(categories always should be equal to 3);
- Candlestick Chart —
items: 20(categories always should be equal to 4);
Try for free
Free version only includes Line chart builder. Chart works only with Sketch 52 or higher.
- Download and unzip: chart-master.zip.
- Double click
All features, regular updates and personalised support for $10 per year. **Chart works only with Sketch 52 or higher.**
How to buy:
- Go to link above.
- Click "Subscribe" button.
- Enter your email address and password (it will be your login/password in Gumroad).
- Enter your credit card data or pay with Paypal. I don't store your data, all secured by Gumroad.
- Click Pay and Subscribe.
- You will receive email with download link or you can go to link "Download your Chart plugin for Sketch": https://yadi.sk/i/_M8_QpNlQWTzog
- Enjoy Chart, regular updates and personalised support :-)
- All updates and new versions of Chart will be stored in your library: https://gumroad.com/library
- Join our Slack channel for more updates.
Note: If you can't download plugin or you didn't receive email just ping me firstname.lastname@example.org
and I will help you in a minute.
- [x] Line Chart
- [x] Bar Chart
- [x] Area Chart
- [x] Stacked Area Chart
- [x] Sparkline
- [x] New random data generation algorithm
- [x] Pie Chart
- [x] Donut Chart
- [x] Progress Bar
- [x] Solid Gauge Chart
- [x] Stream Graph
- [x] Scatter Plot and Bubble Chart
- [x] Fetch data from JSON
- [x] Candlestick Chart
- [x] Grid
- [x] Local settings for each chart
- [ ] Data labels
- [ ] Extended settings
If you have any questions or ideas about Chart, please, feel free to contact me:
email@example.com, www.pavelkuligin.ru or facebook
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 7847 downloads all–time
- 62 downloads this week
- 268 downloads this month
About this plugin
pavelkuligin published this plugin a year ago.
v4.3.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.