- Releases 0
Push and Shove
A tiny Sketch plugin for manipulating layers in various evil ways:
- Resize layers backwards (from the bottom right edge) by just adding
^to your combo:
^ ⌘ →(ctrl + cmd + any arrow key) and
^ ⇧ ⌘ →for 10px (ctrl + shift + cmd + any arrow key)
- Move layers half a pixel in any direction with
^ ⎇ →(ctrl + alt + any arrow key)
- Resize layers half a pixel in any direction with
^ ⇧ ⎇ →(ctrl + shift + alt + any arrow key)
- Align layers horizontally and vertically accuretly (similar to "Pixel Fitting" setting) with
⌘ ](cmd + bracket keys).
- Align layers horizontally and vertically to artboard with
⌘ ⎇ [and
⌘ ⎇ ](cmd + alt + bracket keys).
Or maybe this
- Toggle the proportions constraint of layers with
^ ⌘ c(ctrl + cmd + C).
- Replace a layer with one(s) you've just copied with
^ ⇧ ⌘ v(ctrl + shift + cmd + V).
How to Install
- Download and open
push-and-shove.sketchplugin(Sketch will automatically install the plugin)
- Tested on Sketch 3.8.3
- Toggle proportions constraint works with any layers except for text and slices
- Since Sketch 3.7, canvas somtimes flashes after performing one of the plugin actions, haven't figured out yet how to fix this :)
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 38 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
ozzik published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.2.2 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.