- Releases 2
Your friendly Sketch slicing helper.
Read more at https://ozzik.github.io/Slicer.
How to install
- Download and open
Slicer.sketchplugin(Sketch will magically install the plugin)
- 0.4.4 (Jun 18)
- Adds support for Sketch 45 auto update system so y'all stop re-downloading from here
- 0.4.3 (Jan 15)
- Fixes unwillingness of short-name layers to get exported to Android (thanks Ronit Klein!)
- 0.4.2 (Dec 8)
- Fixes trimming of transparent pixels when exporting layers (by superhero @girafic)
- 0.4.1 (Nov 8)
- Fixes Sketch 41 bugs (slices not being exported at all)
- 0.4.0 (Oct 9)
- Now exporting layers using exportables for all you wild exporters (for visually ignoring everything below those layers. Slices are still being exported using, well, slices)
- Adds "xxxhdpi" (4x) export size for Android
- 0.3.1 (Sep 26)
- Hello world (that's a funny version number but yep)
- Tested on Sketch 41
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 180 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 6 downloads this month
About this plugin
ozzik published this plugin 2y ago.
v0.4.4 is the latest of 2 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.