- Releases 0
Sketch Layer Comps
Version 1.1: Aug 27, 2015
- Update: Usage instructions added to README file.
Ais the new keyboard shortcut for
Apply Layer Comp.
OKbuttons are now display appropriate labels (
- Bugfix: Now not overwrites the layer comp when clicked
Cancelin confirmation dialog.
- Bugfix: Now saves newly created or updated layer comp as current layer comp to improve stability of
Last Document Statefeature.
- Download this repo as zip and extract.
- In Sketch, go to Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder
- Copy extracted folder to plugins folder
New Layer Comp:
To save current layer states for all artboards of current page;
- Go to
Plugins > Layer Comps > New Layer Compor hit
- Give a name to new layer comp or choose an existing one.
OKin confirmation dialog if you want to update an existing layer comp.)
Apply Layer Comp:
To apply a layer comp to all artboards of current page;
- Go to
Plugins > Layer Comps > Apply Layer Compor hit
- Choose a layer comp in opening dialog window.
Delete Layer Comps:
To delete layer comps of current page;
- Go to
Plugins > Layer Comps > Delete Layer Compor hit
- Choose layer comps which you want to delete.
Delete Allif you want to delete all layer comps.)
Last Document State
Whenever you apply a layer comp, plugin checks all layer states and saves automatically if it differs from currently active layer comp. So, you can revert back to your design changes easily by selecting
Last Document State in
Apply Layer Comp screen.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 12 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 0 downloads this month
About this plugin
ozgurgunes published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.