- Releases 2
Sketch plugin to export artboards to HTML & CSS
Download & Installation
- Download the plugin.
- Upzip the downloaded file and double-click on "HTML.sketchplugin". It will automatically be installed.
Using The Plugin
Export the contents of any artboard to an HTML page.
- Select the layers you wish to include in the export and mark them for export. It doesn't matter what format or scale you select (similar to Zeplin). If you wish layers to be ignored during the HTML export, do not mark them for export.
- Select the artboard or any layer inside the artboard which you wish to export.
- Select the menu item Plugins > Export HTML
- Select the file format (PNG or SVG) you wish to export the layers and related options.
- Select a location to save the export.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 664 downloads all–time
- 2 downloads this week
- 11 downloads this month
About this plugin
mludowise published this plugin 2y ago.
v0.2.0 is the latest of 2 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.