- Releases 0
Sketch Plugin: Convert to Grayscale
A simple Sketch plugin for turning your vector shapes into grayscale colors. Ideal for getting rid of those colorful logo walls or for wireframes. Works with multiple fills, borders & gradients!
- Add Bitmap to Grayscale functionality
- Add TextLayer to Grayscale functionality
Install from repo
- Download the latest *.zip and unzip
- Double click on the .sketchplugin
- If all went well Sketch just installed the plugin!`
- Select some shapes or groups of shapes
- Hit CTRL + CMD + SHIFT + G or choose from the plugins window
- Boom! Your colorful shapes are turned into grayscale shapes 😎
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 352 downloads all–time
- 4 downloads this week
- 10 downloads this month
About this plugin
mheesakkers published this plugin 2y ago.
v1.3.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.