- Releases 0
Sketch Image Replaste
A simple Sketch plugin for replacing images with a copied image of your clipboard.
- Check if ONLY one image is copied to the clipboard
- Testing / Gather feedback
- Set clipboard image dimensions as the initial image - resize
Install from repo
- Download the latest *.zip and unzip
- In Sketch reveal your plugins folder in
Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder...
- Move the
- Make a screenshot or copy an image in your Sketch file
- Select one or multiple (image)layers that you want to replace
- Hit CMD + SHIFT + Y
- Boom! Your image got replaced with your copied image 😎
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 60 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
mheesakkers published this plugin a year ago.
v0.1.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.