- Releases 5
Resize (not scale) multiple layers at once via shortcut
Sketch Resize is a plugin made for Sketch. It provides unproportional, unconstrained resize for multiple selected layer. It's triggered via shortcut, and doesn't require to reach nor focus the inspector panel.
Given a selection containing multiple layers, Resize tries to avoid the following limitations:
- The scale layers feature (
cmd+k) affects width, height, and some other properties at once, proportionally
- After focusing the inspector panel via shortcut (
alt+tab), in order to resize anything we need to tab twice, enter the width, tab once, enter the height, blur the panel (or press enter)
- The inspector panel could be very far away from the current position of the mouse cursor
- Nudging and dragging could be slow, or imprecise
Follow me on Twitter @lucaorio_ for updates, help and other stuff! 🎉
Looking for other plugins? Give these a try! 😎
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Uncompress the downloaded file
Sketch Resize.sketchpluginto install
Via Sketch Runner
- Trigger Sketch Runner (
- Move to the Install tab
- Search for Resize, and install
- Select layer(s)
- Run the plugin by clicking
Plugins->Resize->Resize Elements, or by using the
- Specify the new dimension(s), and press
Some additional notes
- The plugin can be used on single layers, too
- Width/height can be both declared at once. Leaving a field empty, or in its default state (%w/%h) will skip the related dimension
- Width/height input fields accepts basic math operations (ie.
%w+%h+(10+20)-8/4*2), where %w/%h are references to the original size of each layer
tabto focus between the width/height input fields, and cancel/confirm buttons
escto close the panel and leave the dimensions unchanged
enterwill always trigger the confirm button, no matter the focused element
Sketch Resize is fully integrated with Sketch Runner, the ultimate tool to speed up your Sketch workflow. You can trigger the plugin by simply typing its name.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 208 downloads all–time
- 3 downloads this week
- 5 downloads this month
About this plugin
lucaorio published this plugin 2y ago.
v2.1.0 is the latest of 5 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.