- Releases 1
Random sizing plugin for Sketch
A Sketch 3 plugin that will randomly size the width or height of selected elements. In combination with other plugins like Duplicator, this is useful to simulate graphs or charts of random values.
- Download and unzip the plugin
- Find your Sketch plugins directory (Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder...)
- Copy folder to plugins folder
- Select the elements you want to resize
- Plugins > Random Size > Randomize Size
- Select whether you want to randomize width or height
- Enter the maximum value you want to randomize between
- Enter the minimum value (optional, can be left to 0)
- (Optionally) re-align your selection to the top/middle/bottom or left/center/right
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 252 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 7 downloads this month
About this plugin
longzheng published this plugin 3y ago.
v2.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.