- Releases 0
A plugin for Sketch to export designs as a ScrollMotion applet.
BEWARE. This is experimental and is in no way supported by ScrollMotion. Use at your own risk: save often, keep backups of your files, and think about what you will do with all the time you've rediscovered.
You can Download Zip to the right and double-click on the .sketchplugin file to install.
How to use it
- Run this plugin from the Plugins menu or by using the
Control + Shotkey to export your layers as overlays in an applet
- All layers are exported as image or text overlay. Additional overlay types are supported using a set of specific identifiers
- Artboards are exported as pages within a single pageset
- Images will be named based on the layer name and will be exported at @1x and @2x for retina devices
- The plugin will request the location of custom fonts but will default to "Arial" for missing fonts
- The resulting applet (exported folder of files) will be saved in the same directory of your Sketch file
- Simply zip the applet folder, change the file extension from
scrollmotiontransitand upload into your WorkCloud account
- Publish your applet or make it more awesome using SmartStudio!
- Identify a Group layer as a button with touch states by prepending
[B]to the layer name. Better yet, select a group layer or many group layers use the plugin command
Edit Button...to quickly configure your buttons.
- Identify a Group layer as a scrollable container by prepending
[C]to the layer name. Or similarly to buttons, use the plugin command
Edit Container...to make light work of creating containers.
- Ignore a layer by prepending
-to the layer name. The plugin will work around the layer so you don't have to delete your art
- Ignoring a layer will ignore all layers in the layer group
- Flatten a layer by prepending
*to the layer name. The plugin will export all layers in the layer group as a flat bitmap.
- You cannot flatten an Artboard
Export for SmartStudio
- The exported folder of files will be saved in the same directory of your Sketch file
- Zip the exported folder, change the file extension from
scrollmotiontransitand upload into your SmartStudio account
Known issues and shortcomings :(
- Not all Sketch layers are supported. This plugin has not been tested with slice layers, symbols, or text styling
- Not all Sketch layer properties are supported. This plugin has not been tested with transform, rotate, shadows, gaussian blur and other similar properties
- Found fonts are not validated. Be mindful of the fonts that are requested
- Some text properties are not translated to the applet. Underline, super and sub script, text fills, text borders, and transparency are ignored.
I will be squashing these issues and others reported here so stop by often for updates!
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 13 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 2 downloads this month
About this plugin
jonmmay published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.0.2 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.