- Releases 2
UPDATE July 21, 2018: Sketch v51 FINALLY fixes the truly awful default arrows that used to come with sketch! Future work on this plugin will likely cease given that there's now a built-in decent arrowhead that will only get better with each later release.
This plugin adds simple solid arrowheads to any line, sized and colored to match path style.
Double-click on .sketchplugin file.
Select one or multiple paths, then hit Ctrl-Shift-A to add auto-styled arrowheads to end. Menu allows adding arrowhead to beginning or both ends of paths instead.
- v2.1 - Update to work in Sketch v50 + Sketch appcast (automatic update) support
- v2.0 - Ability to add arrowhead to either or both ends of path.
- v1.3 - Changes shortcut to Ctrl-Shift-A to avoid new shortcut overlaps.
- v1.2 - Update makes this work for Sketch v46.2.
- v1.1 - Update makes this work for Sketch v39. Also fixes shortcut mapping.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 333 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
joclin published this plugin 4y ago.
v2.1.0 is the latest of 2 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.