- Releases 17
- Find the latest release of the plugin in Release Page
- Download and Un-zip
- Double-click on sketch-flow.sketchplugin
- one-click slicing icon into project.
- copy code snippet with text style.
- one-click export all app icons (including iOS/android/others) against on 1024*1024-sizing artboard
How to slice icon ?
- Name your artboard to
subject, and name your icon
- Select icon layer, and use command "
Slice for iOS" or "
ctrl shift s"
- If it is your first time to use this plugin, you need to input the path of your iOS project Assets.xcassets, for example.
- If everything is right, the 2x3x png files will sit under Assets.xcassets directory with sub directory if it has.
subject_subject_ico_post_bgis copied into Pasteboard for you paste it into iOS source codes.
- Repeat for another icon.
How to export app icons for all device?
- Create a Artboard, and name it.
- Make sure this artboard contains only one child of layer or image bitmap.
- Select this artboard
- Use command "
Export icon for all devices"
- Wait for seconds, All icons sit under
~/Documents/Sketch Exports/[your artbaord name]if everything is right.
This plugin was created using
skpm. For a detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the skpm Readme.
Install the dependencies
Once the installation is done, you can run some commands inside the project folder:
npm run build
To watch for changes:
npm run watch
Additionally, if you wish to run the plugin every time it is built:
npm run start
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 97 downloads all–time
- 4 downloads this week
- 12 downloads this month
About this plugin
hite published this plugin 4mos ago.
v2.4.5 is the latest of 17 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.