- Releases 3
This Sketch plugin toggles 'Include in Instances' property for Symbols whose names begin with 'Margin'.
If you are creating Symbols to represent margins (I'll call it Margin Symbols), this plugin is best if you want to toggle Margin Symbols visibility.
- Downloads latest plugin from here.
- Unzip it, and doble click
How it works
- Select Artbord or Symbol that conforms to the naming convention
- Run commands from menu Plugins > Margin Symbols
- "Show All Margin Symbols"
- "Hide All Margin Symbols"
- "Show Selected Margin Symbols"
- "Hide Selected Margin Symbols"
This plugin has Lock/Unlock feature as well.
- "Lock All Margin Symbols"
- "Unlock All Margin Symbols"
Naming convention for Margin Symbol
Symbols that you want to toggle visibility should named begin with
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 3 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 3 downloads this month
About this plugin
griffin-stewie published this plugin a month ago.
v0.4.2 is the latest of 3 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.