- Releases 0
Freeman's FinChart SketchPlugin
Financial chart tool for Sketch
A good UX designer should always design pages with real data, this idea gives real pain when your work involve a lot of charts. A designer need to lay eyes on actual charts to adjust size, gap, color or such, but drawing a candlestick or a realistic-looking line chart manually is real waste of time, so here comes the rescue.
- Draw Candlestick chart base on real data
- Draw Line chart base on real data
- Fully editable output with separated layers
- Customizable settings for gap size and total number for candlestick chart
- Grid line & footnote for charts
- Volume Chart for candlestick & line
- More design things to tweak (Padding, Gap between two charts, Area fill for line charts…)
- More shape of data (Rise, Fall, Turbulence…)
- Allow user input data (CSV, Copy-Paste data text…)
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 141 downloads all–time
- 2 downloads this week
- 13 downloads this month
About this plugin
freeman990 published this plugin 2y ago.
v1.3.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.