- Releases 0
Freeman's FinChart SketchPlugin
Draw financial chart with built-in real data.
A good UX designer should always design pages with real data, they need to be able to see the actual result to make the proper design decision. But when it comes to chart related design, it's really painful to follow the conduct, drawing a Candlestick Chart or a realistic-looking Line Chart manually is a real waste of time, so here comes the rescue.
Tested Sketch Version: 55.2
- Draw Candlestick chart base on real data
- Draw Line chart base on real data
- Fully editable output with separated layers
- Customizable settings for gap size and total number for candlestick chart
- Grid line & footnote for charts
- Volume Chart for candlestick & line
- More design things to tweak (Padding, Gap between two charts, Area fill for line charts…)
- More shape of data (Rise, Fall, Turbulence…)
- Allow user input data (CSV, Copy-Paste data text…)
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 216 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
freeman990 published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.4.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.