- Releases 7
Sketch plugin: Upload to CloudApp
Sketch plugin to upload the selected artboard to CloudApp.
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Double click "sketch-upload-to-CloudApp.sketchplugin"
This plugin will upload the selected artboard to CloudApp.
- Select the artboard you'd like to upload.
- Navigate to "Plugins > Upload to CloudApp" or hit Ctrl-Alt-⌘-U.
Send any comments, concerns, or suggestions to email@example.com
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 49 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
delighted published this plugin 4y ago.
v3.0.0 is the latest of 7 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.