- Releases 6
Sketch plugin: Pull to center
Sketch plugin to move selected shapes or layers toward the center of artboard.
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Double click "sketch-pull-to-center.sketchplugin"
- Select one or more shapes or layers.
- Navigate to "Plugins > Pull to center".
- Type the distance in pixels you'd like to move the shapes or layers and click "OK".
Send any comments, concerns, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 30 downloads all–time
- 9 downloads this week
- 9 downloads this month
About this plugin
delighted published this plugin 4y ago.
v3.0.2 is the latest of 6 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.