- Releases 5
Sketch plugin: Duplicate to new artboard
Sketch plugin to duplicate the current selection(s) to new artboard(s).
- Download the latest release and unzip it.
- Double click "sketch-duplicate-to-new-artboard.sketchplugin"
This plugin will duplicate the current selection to a new artboard.
- Select the layer you'd like to duplicate.
- Navigate to "Plugins > Duplicate to new artboard".
Send any comments, concerns, or suggestions to email@example.com
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature).
- Create new Pull Request.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 36 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
delighted published this plugin 3y ago.
v3.0.0 is the latest of 5 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.