- Releases 0
- Download plugin
- Navigate the Sketch menu bar to
Plugins ▸ Reveal Plugins Folder...
- Place the
Frame sequencerfolder into the revealed plugins directory
- That's it...
- Select a layer to animate
- Frame sequencer > Create sequence
- Enter how many frames you want to get
- Check 'ANIMATION STEPS' page.
- We use 'Generate GIF' name sequence so you can use it just like that to create a Gif.
Perfect for dribbblers
Frame sequencer takes selected layer and scales it to the size of Dribbble canvas (800px x 600px).
###How it works:
###Combine with Generate Gif plugin:
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 42 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 3 downloads this month
About this plugin
dawidw published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.