- Releases 0
Please consider using Jason's Symbol Instance Locator which does everything this plugin does and more! Thank you.
A simple sketch plugin that helps locating instances of a selected symbol.
How it works
- Select a symbol or any instance in your document
- Run the plugin
- A dialog with a dropdown list of all instances and their location (artboard or page) will show up
- Select one
- The plugin will navigate to that board
- [x] Add messages
- [x] Display a different alert if symbol is not being used anywhere
- [x] Ask user if they want to remove the symbol
- [x] Check if it is used in another symbol (nested)
- [ ] Group instances by container
- [ ] Show amount of instances in each container
- [ ] Use a scroll list instead of dropdown
- [ ] Provide a back function?
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 203 downloads all–time
- 3 downloads this week
- 6 downloads this month
About this plugin
d4rekanguok published this plugin a year ago.
v0.1.5 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.