- Releases 0
CURRENT VERSION: 2.2
Tested and working on Sketch v48.2
NEW IN VERSION 2.0 - The world's most advanced note taking plugin for Sketch just got advanceder
- Notes in FUN colors
- Set the resolution you are designing in and get appropriately sized notes
- Quickly hide all notes from the plugin menu
WHY IN THE HECK SHOULD I USE THIS?
Notes is useful for quickly writing down feedback about your designs, to-do list items, and/or your social security number (since who can be bothered to remember a string of numbers these days?).
- Click that download button in the top right and get the zip file
- Unpack the zip file
- Double-click Notes.sketchplugin
USAGE (AKA CMD + L)
Press CMD + L to insert a new note.
- [x] Auto-hide all Notes on a page
- [x] Dynamic sizing based on view size
- [x] FUN colors
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other ideas.
Thanks to Zack Schiller for helping me make sense of the poorly documented world of sketch plugins.
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 570 downloads all–time
- 7 downloads this week
- 21 downloads this month
About this plugin
cshdllr published this plugin 2y ago.
v2.2.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.