- Releases 0
Name My Color 🎨
This plugin was created to improve the design practices for the Anexinet Design Team, but feel free to improve it and suggest changes.
- control cmd n - Run Name My Color for fills
- control cmd b - Run Name My Color for borders
- Download and open name-my-color.zip
- Double click on the item to install on Sketch.
To find your plugins directory...
- In the Sketch menu, navigate to Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- Click the cog in the lower left of the plugins window, and click Reveal Plugins Folder
- Start by creating your swatches template. Create a rectangle and fill it with a solid color. Protip: Name your rectangles if you are planning to export them into a layer style.
- Select the color layers you wish to name.
- Run the plugin from the Plugins Menu or use Control + Command + n
- The layer will be renamed to match the closest name in the library, the name label will be placed under the rectangle layer and so will the hexcode#.
- If successful a message like this will be shown at the bottom of your screen.
- Remember to watch your layer names. Add as many colors as you want by creating new rectangles with filled colors.
- 1.0 - Created the project to work on the Anexinet Master Template, works with borders too.
Copyright (c) 2020 Carlos Flores. See LICENSE.md for further details.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 5 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 5 downloads this month
About this plugin
carlosflrg published this plugin 24d ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.