- Releases 8
Sketch WCAG Plugin
A Sketch plugin that let’s you test an entire color palette against the WCAG 2.0 contrast guidelines.
zip from here and double-click the
.sketchplugin to install.
Shapes with a fill and run this plugin by pressing
⇧⌘C (Shift + Command + C) or via
Sketch Runner to preview the WCAG guidelines in your browser. (Currently: Doesn't work on symbols or groups, doesn't account for opacity)
Color contrast of 4.5:1 or 3:1 for large/bold text
Color contrast of 7:1 or 4.5:1 for large/bold text.
- Large text is defined as 14 point (typically 18.66px) and bold or larger, or 18 point (typically 24px) or larger.
- aa - greater than 4.5 (for normal sized text)
- aaLarge - greater than 3 (for 14pt/18px+ bold text || for text larger than 18pt/24px)
- aaa - greater than 7
- aaaLarge - greater than 4.5 (for 14pt/18px+ bold text || for text larger than 18pt/24px)
- WCAG tests are run behind the scenes using colorable
Join the discussion
Avg. user activity in the last 30 days
- 264 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 6 downloads this month
About this plugin
bryanberger published this plugin a year ago.
v1.1.0 is the latest of 8 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.