- Releases 3
📏 Sketch Constraints
Sketch Constraints is a plugin that integrates constraints in Sketch to lay out layers. These constraints are relative to the parent, either a group or an artboard.
⌘ + E
⌘ + L
Using Sketch Runner
With Sketch Runner, just go to the
install command and search for
Sketch Constraints. Runner allows you to manage plugins and do much more to speed up your workflow in Sketch. Download Runner here.
Make sure you have the latest version of Sketch installed. (Sketch 40+)
- Download the ZIP file of this repository
- Double click on
- Constraints are not relative to other layers, only to the parent.
Update Layoutupdates every artboard of the current page.
- When a group is resized, all the children layers are resized. If you want a child layer to keep its size, check
- This Medium article from Josh Puckett.
- Bind from Alasdair Monk.
- Sketch Flex Layout from Matej Hrescak.
As of Version 44, constraints are available natively in Sketch. 🎉 It's similar to Sketch Constraints except that the constraints are based on current value only.
Sketch Constraints is released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for details.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 402 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 0 downloads this month
About this plugin
bouchenoiremarc published this plugin 5y ago.
v1.0.2 is the latest of 3 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.