- Releases 0
A Sketch plugin to navigate large pages with ease.
Download the contents of this repository, then double-click the
Or install via Sketch Runner.
How to use
- In Sketch, go to
- Click and drag the minimap to easily scroll around the current page.
- Option+click in the minimap to select and zoom-to-fit a specific artboard.
- Cmd+drag on the map to draw a viewport of any size.
- Press the zoom amount indicator to temporarily zoom to 100%. Useful when you're editing details and want to jump out for a full view.
- Command+click the zoom amount indicator to zoom to 100%.
Feedback or suggestions? Find me on Twitter: @abynim
Made in collaboration with Kevin Gutowski 😎
Icon by Matt 🙌🏼
I've made more plugins for Sketch, including:
Sketch Runner - Design faster in Sketch
User Flows - A plugin for generating flow diagrams from Artboards in Sketch.
Lippy - An interactive Lorem-ipsum generator plugin for Sketch.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 81 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 8 downloads this month
About this plugin
abynim published this plugin 4mos ago.
v0.3.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.