- Releases 5
SketchingOn is a quick way to share your work in progress to WorkingOn. Simply press
cmd + L to share the selected object.
- Download the latest version (SketchingOn.zip)
- Copy the contents of the ZIP to your plugins folder. If you're using Sketch 3, choose Plugins › Manage Plugins... then click the gear in the lower left corner of the Preference window and click Show Plugins Folder… to open it. If you're using Sketch 2, choose Plugins › Custom Script…, click the gear icon, and then choose Open Plugins Folder.
- Copy your token from here: https://www.workingon.co/plugin/sketch
- Open Sketch and click on the Plugin menu option
- Select SketchingOn then Update API Token
- Enter the token and hit Save
- Select any object or artboard
cmd + Land you'll be prompted with "What are you working on?"
- Hit `Share'
- Hit 'Yeah' to confirm
Customizing the keyboard shortcut
If you'd like to use a hotkey other than
cmd + L you can do so by following these steps:
- If you're using Sketch 3, choose Plugins › Reveal Plugins Folder… to open it. If you're using Sketch 2, choose Plugins › Custom Script…, click the gear icon, and then choose Open Plugins Folder
- Open the SketchingOn folder
- Open the What are you working on?.sketchplugin file in a text editor
- Change the first line that says
// (cmd l)here are some examples:
// (cmd shift w) // (ctrl alt cmd w) // (command option ') // (command option r) // (command alt r) // (ctrl alt command m) // (ctrl alt 5) // (ctrl shift 0)
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 WorkingOn, Inc
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 35 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
WorkingOn published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.1.0 is the latest of 5 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.