- Releases 0
Sketch plugin to paste whatever image is on your clipboard as the fill for any shape.
- Open Sketch and choose Plugins > Reveal Plugins Folder.
- Download this project and place the folder inside the Plugins directory.
- Copy a screenshot to your clipboard (shift + ctrl + cmd + 4) or just right-click and copy image
- Select 1 or more shapes in Sketch
- Run the plugin (ctrl + alt + v)
Some Other Sketch Plugins I've made
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 833 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 16 downloads this month
About this plugin
ScottSavarie published this plugin 3y ago.
v1.2.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.