- Releases 0
New in version 2
Compatible with Sketch 45.1.
Now you can exclude artboards or pages from exporting by prefixing their name with “-”.
GiancArtboard is a Sketch plugin with 2 main features:
- Quick exportation of artboards grouped in folders ordered by pages and resolution (width). This feature is useful if you are working on a responsive project or on a project with many pages and artboards.
- Marking of all artboards with wrong width which was caused by a mistake (ex. 322px instead of 320px)
Feature 1: Exporting artboards
How does it work?
- Export artboards in pdf, jpg or png with a scale factor of 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 3x
- It renames them automatically with the following syntax:
[page number].[artboard number] - [page name] - [artboard name] (es: 1.2 - My profile - My order.png)
- Grouped exported artboards in ordered folders for two different path:
Artboards and pages will be numbered as they ordered in the layer list. If you use Artboards Tricks from @rommanurik, artboards will be ordered in the layer list as they show up in canvas. Download Artboard Trick
Feature 2: Mark incorrect artboards
How does it work?
- It asks for widths you are design for
- Every artboard with a different width will be marked
GiancArtboard is a plugin made by Matteo Vacca & Marco Di Teodoro, from Rome with love!
I'd like to thank you all github community and Sketch Developers Community. Some functions in my code are based on code from others, especially:
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 468 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 2 downloads this month
About this plugin
MattCowBoy published this plugin 3y ago.
v2.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.