- Releases 3
🦁 Chain is now on Product Hunt! Come show some love! ♥️
- Chain multiple layers
- Create chains between multiple properties
- Transform color properties to create more complex chains
- Chains are stored in the document so you can update them anytime
- Select the layers you want to chain
- Run the command New Chain from the menu or use [shift cmd c]
- Select your desired options and click OK
Applying property transformations
When selecting a new chain, you can apply different transformations to the color property you're chaining (hue/saturation/brightness/alpha). Just specify a percentage to offset the property (i.e If you apply a transformation of -10 on the brightness you will get a color 10% darker.
To update the Chains in your document, just modify your reference layer and select Update all Chains or use [shift cmd u].
To remove Chains, select two chained layers and select Remove All Chains Between Selected Layers, that will erase the chains from the document.
- Better Chain management (for creating, editing and deleting them)
- Improved UI to make it easier to implement Chain in yor workflow
- Created with lots of ♥️ by Lalo
If you find Chain useful, consider supporting its development.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 1137 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 7 downloads this month
About this plugin
LaloMrtnz published this plugin 3y ago.
v0.9.2 is the latest of 3 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.