- Releases 0
🦁 A Lion
A Sketch plugin to align your layers to a key layer.
Download the contents of this repository, then double-click the
How to use
- Select some layers
- Run the plugin by going to
Plugins > 🦁 A Lion Layers
- Specify which layer you want to be the key layer by selecting it from the list of layers
- Select the alignment type that you want to apply
- Click Align to apply the alignment modification
- You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to quickly change the selected layer (Up/Down arrows) and the alignment type (Left/Right arrows)
- If you just select two layers and you want to quickly invert the key object, hold down control when selecting an alignment type. If you select more than two layers the plugin window will be shown allowing you to specify a key layer.
Huge thanks to Aby (@abynim) for his help with this plugin. 🙌
Icon is by Matt Skiles. The lion is so good!!
- 🐈 Truncat...
- Easily add text truncation to text objects and symbols
- 🐉 ToggleGreyscale
- Easily preview your mocks in greyscale
- 📌 BetterTypePanel
- A quick-access window to control OpenType properties
- 🎭 Mask Selection
- Make a mask around your selection with one click
- 🔎 Find Dirty Styles
- Find those pesky styles that are out of sync!
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 27 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 3 downloads this month
About this plugin
KevinGutowski published this plugin 2mos ago.
v0.1.1 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.