- Releases 0
Remove All Disabled Styles 🚮
A simple plugin that removes all disabled styles from all layers in the current selection. Useful to clean up your document from stray styles. Does not remove enabled styles (only the styles with a [ ] )
How to install
- Download the plugin
- Double click on the
Remove All Disabled Styles.sketchpluginfile
How to use
- Select a or multiple layers
- Select Remove All Disabled Styles from the Plugins menu
- All disabled styles are removed from your selected layers
- Abstract code to be more future proof if new layer styles are added to Sketch
- Add options to remove all disabled styles on current page/current document
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 151 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 4 downloads this month
About this plugin
ErikFontanel published this plugin 2y ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.