- Releases 0
Specify Sketch plugin
Quickly generate a rectangle or oval with specific dimensions and positioning.
- If you have a layer selected, it will automatically set the initial
yvalues to those of the selected layer.
- It supports Sketch’s differently-sized-border-radii syntax of, for example,
4/4/0/0for top left
4, top right
4, bottom right
0, bottom left
Specify supports Sketch 3.8+ (why?)
- Download the ZIP
- Unzip, open the folder and double click
- Restart Sketch
Change the keyboard shortcuts
If you’re not a fan of the keyboard shortcuts Specify ships with, you can change them in
System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts. Add a new item for Sketch.app named either
Specify Rectangle or
Specify Oval and create a new one.
- Rectangles and ovals are the most commonly used shapes. If there is demand for the others, I’ll add them.
- This came to be because YummyGum were looking for a plugin to do this and I had no plans on a Thursday night.
Specify is released under the MIT
Specify is made by Elliot Jackson.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 13 downloads all–time
- 0 downloads this week
- 1 downloads this month
About this plugin
ElliotEKJ published this plugin 2y ago.
v1.0.0 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.