- Releases 10
Print Export Plugin
With this plugin you can export one Artboard per PDF page for printing, or export all Artboards on one Sketch page to a PDF to share User flows or prototyping overviews.
You can choose to show Artboard names, shadows and prototyping links, export to a variety of standard paper sizes in landscape or portrait orientation, and even add bleed and crop marks.
From a release (simplest)
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click the .zip archive to extract the plugin
print-export.sketchpluginto install the plugin
You'll need Xcode and Xcode Command Line Tools (
xcode-select --install) installed.
- Clone the repo
- Install the dependencies with
- Open the Sketch document you want to generate a PDF from
- Go to Plugins › Print Export
- Choose your options and press Export
- Choose a name for your PDF file and the location you want to save it and press Export
In the options dialog you can specify bleed and slug. Bleed is the area that's trimmed off the page after printing, while the slug is the area beyond the bleed that contains crop marks. If you don't want to include either of these in your export, enter 0. If you do want crop marks in your export, be sure to check the "Include crop marks option" and enter a value greater than 0 for the slug. The size of the page specified is the size of the trimmed area.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 318 downloads all–time
- 1 downloads this week
- 18 downloads this month
About this plugin
BohemianCoding published this plugin a year ago.
v1.0.7 is the latest of 10 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.