- Releases 4
Library Replacer Plugin
Quickly replace instances of shared Symbols and Styles by selecting the library that should be used instead.
- Replaces Symbols, Layer and Text Styles
- Supports local and Sketch Cloud Libraries
From a release (simplest)
- Download the latest release of the plugin
- Double-click the .zip archive to extract the plugin
library-replacer.sketchpluginto install the plugin
- Clone the repo
- Install the dependencies with
- Open the Sketch document with Symbols, Layer and Text Styles you want to replace
- Choose Plugins › Library Replacer
- If the Sketch document uses two or more libraries, select the Library for which you want to replace instances
- Select the replacement Library
This plugin is based on Camilo.
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 442 downloads all–time
- 12 downloads this week
- 53 downloads this month
About this plugin
BohemianCoding published this plugin 9mos ago.
v1.0.3 is the latest of 4 releases
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.