- Releases 0
Spare a few minutes each time you’re missing a font, or wanna look for a new one. Do it right from Sketch with FontBuddy Plugin.
- Get the plugin here or at FontBuddy.co
- Double-click to install.
- Find FontBuddy under the Sketch ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Install missing fonts, or look for fresh ones in the catalogue.
If you have some missing fonts that are available for free download (i.e on Google Fonts), FontBuddy will display a tiny message. Click it to see & install missing fonts. That’s it.
In case you haven’t heard of us yet, we’re Anima. We aim to empower designers to achieve more without having to code. Amongst our latest releases you can find:
- Launchpad — Publish websites from Sketch.
- AutoLayout — Responsive design in Sketch.
- MyPortfolio.design — A Free home for your Portfolio.
Missing a Free Font?
You can submit free fonts to the catalogue at FontBuddy.co
Join the discussion
No Sketchpacks Relay integration found
- 792 downloads all–time
- 25 downloads this week
- 132 downloads this month
About this plugin
AnimaApp published this plugin 5mos ago.
v1.0.3 is the latest version.
Native updates are supported within Sketch.app.